AR1 – Rotary Axis Device
This optional device allows to carry out markings on cylindrical components that are placed on a dedicated rotary spindle.
The connection occurs through the “AXIS” port of the marker, that allows its control as an independent axis (W) interpolated.
CM1 – Powered Axis Device
This optional device allows to carry out the automatic positioning of the right distance of the marking head from the workpiece.
The connection occurs through the “AXIS” port of the marker, that allows its control as an independent axis (Z) NOT interpolated.
AF3 – Automatic Feeder of Plates
One of the most popular needs within the marking and product identification industry it is the production of identification metallic plates made of aluminum or steel. The production’s needs can reach hundreds a day. In order to fulfill this need BERMA has engineered this electro-pneumatic optional device AF3 that allows to automatically load and unload more than 150 plates at ones (0,6 mm of thickness) from the working area.
CP5 – Column Option for portable dot peen markers
With this option, through some simple and easy operations, each DOTLITE portable marker can be quickly turned from a light and maneuverable machine into a sturdy benchtop marker.
VT0,5 – VT1,1 – Extraction systems
Suction systems for powders and dry solid materials for fixed installations. Consist of:
- suction/blower unit with side channels in die-cast aluminum and motor
- air blowing nozzle Ø50 with nut for insertion of the muffler or additional filter (optional)
- suction channel with aluminum lid
- antistatic polyester filter (Class M) with pre-filter protection in paper
- plasticized steel container with suction nozzle Ø50
- telaio di supporto in acciaio con piedi antivibranti