The laser marking machine SUPREME produced by BERMA MACCHINE is distinguished by the wide working area (up to 680 x 300 mm) generated by the controlled movement of the scanning head on the axes X and Z. These stations respect the working safety regulation (CLASS 1 protection cabin – ISO EN 60825-1). They are proposed in standard (bench/cabin) version or in customized solutions, depending on the shape and dimensions of the work-pieces.
Completely designed and developed by BERMA MACCHINE, they represent the best solution for those companies that are looking for high standard of quality and reliability in their working processes, in any sector.
It is equipped with fiber laser sources 20W, 30W or 50W, allowing to obtain the most suitable configuration according to the different requirements. These systems are suitable to work on every kind of metals and some types of plastic. This is the most flexible type of direct laser marking. The adjustable drive frequency of the laser source, allows to have the highest levels of control, quality and marking speed.
Fiber Laser Advantages:
- Reduced maintenance and long lifetime of the laser source
- High performance optics elements, low electrical consumption (<500 W)
- High energy density that allows to obtain an high quality marking in a short time
- Integrated red-pointer diode that allows an easy piece positioning
- Direct and durable marking, without using of solvents, paintings or labels
- Laser safety CLASS 1 cabin (CEI EN 60825-1) with visualization window
- Balanced door for an easy access to the working area
- Useful mechanical opening for workpiece passage 660 mm (Standard version)
- Motorized and controlled X axis
- Motorized and controlled Z axis
- Working area with holes to fix equipments aligned to the focusing lens
- Wavelength : 1064 nm
- Output power :
- Marking speed up to 1500 mm/s
- Integrated red pointer (preview)
- Marking on all kinds of material, even on hardness steels
- Superficial or Deep Marking
- Marking of alphanumeric texts, logos and images
- Marking of 1D codes (Code 39, 2/5 Interleaved, Code 128 A/B/C, EAN 13)
- Marking of 2D codes (Data Matrix ECC-200)
- Stand alone system (PC unnecessary)
- Integrated led illumination
- Power supply 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Absorption <500W
- External dimensions 840 x 855 x 1900 mm
F-160 focal lens, working area 580 x 100 mm, spot 26 μm, workpiece max. height 427 mm
F-254 focal lens, working area 615 x 170 mm, spot 31 μm, workpiece max. height 317 mm
F-290 focal lens, working area 630 x 200 mm, spot 36 μm, workpiece max. height 278 mm
F-420 focal lens, working area 680 x 300 mm, spot 50 μm, workpiece max. height 128 mm
The laser marking machine SUPREME is arranged to use fume evacuation devices and also other optional devices as the rotary axis AR1 or the automatic plate feeder AF3 (described in a specific page). All these options, transform the standard marker in a customized solution.
Since over 40 years BERMA MACCHINE takes care of its customer’s needs, realizing also “high-customized solutions” in cooperation with specialized companies in the automation field. Those partners produce different loading systems, assuring the best integration for the production environments.