The rotary axis device (W) is an optional device for dot peen and laser marking machines that is made up of a stepping motor with a dirving belt without play.
This device can mark:
- cylindrical components with the axis interpolation;
- workpiece with more than one facet with out of line partition (for example an hexagon).
The connection between the marking machine and the rotary axis is quick and easy.
• Outside hold Ø range from 2,5 to 110 mm;
• Inside hold Ø range from 38 to 125 mm;
• Max. dimensions of the workpiece Ø 300 mm;
• Spindle weight 4,8 Kg.
• Rotary spindle Outside hold Ø range from 2 to 63 mm;
• Inside hold Ø range from 25 to 70 mm;
• Max. dimensions of the workpiece Ø 150 mm;
• Spindle weight 2 Kg.
Feature and advantage:
Interpolation functioning during marking
Out of line partition
Connection to dot peen marking machines
Connection to laser marking machines
Quick assembly on pins
Integrated engine driver
Max. weight of the workpiece 8 Kg.
Support for long workpieces (not included)