// Home // Products // Dot peen and scribing marking systems // OEM marking systems // Marcatrice a graffio
Scribing marking systems are used in applications where limitations are imposed on the noise level (such as in electro-welded carpentry with the use of tubes) where the use of dot peen devices would produce too high noise emissions.
TOP6-g130X version of BERMA Macchine guarantees a high ratio between precision and marking depth, even in applications where optical recognition of marked characters (OCR, Optical Character Recognition) is required.
g130X scribing marking head has a marking area of 130 x 60 mm2 and can be mounted on columns or integrated into other machines, production lines or robotic islands.
- Quietness and precision: permanent direct marking on the part, without noise.
- Reliability: high marking repeatability degree, even in the most hostile environments.
- Power and Control: deep marking before or after surface treatments or light on reduced thickness parts.
- Connectivity: I/O, RS232 & USB ports as standard, Ethernet and Wi-Fi TCP/IP (optional).
- Integration: Integrated ASCII protocols (bermaCMD) and Modbus RTU fieldbus (Profinet optional).
Feature and advantage:
Reduced size Controller
Integrated Modbus RTU
USB, RS-232, TCP/IP (Wi-Fi) connections
Easy to use and program
Possibility of remote assistance
Identify3 PC Software included
Import of BMP, DXF, DWG, SVG, PLT
Would you like to learn more?Contact us
“BERMA’s staff help you to find the best solution, standard or customized, for your needs of identification and marking”.